SYRINGE INSULIN ULTRAFINE BD 10ML LUER SLIP ECCENTRIC TIP 100S
A syringe is a simple pump consisting of a plunger that fits tightly in a tube. The plunger can be pulled and pushed along inside a cylindrical tube (called a barrel), allowing the syringe to take in and expel a liquid or gas through an orifice at the open end of the tube. The open end of the syringe may be fitted with a hypodermic needle, a nozzle, or tubing to help direct the flow into and out of the barrel. Syringes are often used to administer, insert intravenous drugs into the bloodstream, apply compounds such as glue or lubricant, and measure liquids.
- Latex free stopper eliminates completely the risk of allergic reactions to latex
- There is a clear barrel for the perfect visualisation of syringe contents
- Bold scale printing helps achieve more accurate dosage of medication
- Special silicon lubrication ensures that plunger moves smoothly and evenly
- The retaining ring prevents accidental plunger rod withdrawal
- Volume - 10ml
- Luer Lock Tip for extra secure connection
- Without Needle
- Latex free
- Box of 100
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.