NexGard Spectra Spot-On for Cats is a breakthrough all-in-one parasite prevention treatment for cats. This highly efficacious monthly treatment kills external parasites like fleas, paralysis ticks, bush ticks, notoedric mange, and ear mites, as well as internal parasites like heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, lungworms, and tapeworms, including flea tapeworms and cat tapeworms. It also helps control flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
This next-generation cat parasite control treatment contains esafoxolaner, eprinomectin, and praziquantel. This triple-action formula offers broad-spectrum protection for your cat and eliminates the need to use multiple parasite protection treatments. NexGard Spectra for Cats is suitable for cats and kittens up to 8 weeks of age weighing more than 0.8kg.
Protect your beloved cat from dangerous parasites with just one easy spot-on application of NexGard Spectra for Cats!
NexGard SPECTRA Spot-On for Cats combines three powerful active ingredients to provide the most complete parasite protection, all in one easy, monthly application
- An isoxazoline molecule designed specifically for cats
- The purified active enantiomer of afoxolaner
- Provides exceptional efficacy against fleas, ticks and mites
- This topical combination has a long history of safe and effective use in cats in North America, Europe and New Zealand
- Effective against nematodes (heartworm, roundworm, hookworm and lungworm) and cestodes (tapeworms)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.