A palatable mild diuretic that increases the volume of urine excreted, increases the thirst and fluid intake, whilst providing a beneficial urinary alkalising action to flush the kidneys of excess acid after fast exercise. Neutra-Syrup Neutralises and Removes assist in the treatment and prevention of dehydration by encouraging a horse to drink more water, especially when administered routinely after training. When given on fast workdays, it helps to neutralise and flush the system of lactic acid or correct 'acidosis' due to the accumulation of excess acid within the blood, after fast, anaerobic exercise especially in unfit horses in early training.
Mild diuretic and urinary alkaliser for horses and greyhounds.
• A palatable mild diuretic that increases the volume of urine excreted
• Provides a beneficial urinary alkalizing action to flush the kidneys of excess acid Increases the thirst and fluid intake
• Helps to neutralise and flush the system of lactic acid and correct “acidosis” due to the accumulation of excess acid within the blood
• Can be used to assist the treatment and prevention of dehydration, acidosis and ‘tying-up’ in horses
• Pack sizes: 1L, 5L, 25L
• Available: Australia, New Zealand
Each 30 mL dose contain
• Citric Acid BP 7.5g
• Sodium (Na+) Ions 1.4g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.