High calcium complete mineral blend scientifically formulated to top up and balance the diets of horses at risk of developing bighead from grazing high oxalate pastures. Includes organic and inorganic sources of calcium, zinc, copper and selenium. With added salt, biotin and Vitamin E but no sweeteners or fillers.
- Provide available calcium to offset high oxalate levels in the diets of horses at risk of developing 'bighead disease' when grazing high oxalate pastures
- Top up the minerals often missing in horse diets to at least the minimum recommended levels (according to NRC 2007)
- Balance the critical mineral ratios across the whole diet
- Improved hoof and skin health
- A shiny coat
- A stronger immune system
- Better reproductive performance
- Improved feed use efficiency
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.