APPLAWS ITS ALL GOOD DRY ADULT DOG FOOD - SMALL/MEDIUM BREEDS
Applaws Dog is great for your pet's nutrition. Many dry dog food's use grains as their primary source of protein. Diets that contain high levels of grain can be hard for dogs to digest and convert into energy. This could stress the liver and kidneys and can lead to the development of sensitivities and allergies. That's why Applaws is grain and cereal free! Buy Dog Food Online and feel save with Pet Station's Top Brands.
Chicken Meal (natural source of Glucosamine), Turkey Meal, Pea Starch, Dried Chicken, Potato, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 & 6), Fish Oil (natural source of Omega 3 & 6), Natural Chicken Flavour, Salt, Rosemary Extract, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Cranberries, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Yucca, Beet Pulp, Lysine
- Vitamin (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E) Biotin, Folic Acid, Nicain, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Mauri Mos (Natural Prebiotic) and Calcium Propionate
- Protein 24% (min), Fat 14% (min), Fibre 7% (max), Moisture 10% (max), Calcium 1% (max), Phosphorous 0.9% (min), Omega (3) 0.25% (min), Omega (6) 2.5% (min), Glucosamine (min) 400g mg/kg, Chondroitin (min) 300g mg/kg, Ash 9% (max), Energy 14.3 (mj), Salt 1% (max)
- Made with natural ingredients
- Grain and Gluten-Free many dogs with grain related allergies have found relief with a grain or gluten-free diet
- Australian Meat No.1 Ingredient Your dog is a meat eater by nature and needs meat to strive and stay healthy. Protein in Applaws comes from real meat and not grains.
- Natural Omega 3 & 6 can Help Nourish a stunning silky appearance in your dog's coat
- Natural Pre-biotic helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet Station users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.